Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Happy Feeling

PART 3

(Keith's Room)

I sat on my chair holding a book, I remember that night, it was 2:30 am, me and my band mate's were heading home when Simon tapped me and pointed at a direction where two people were fighting, at first we thought it was two guys, but then I noticed the other was a girl.

"dude, the other one's a girl!" Blake said,
"really?, shit it is a girl, it's funny seeing a guy getting beat up by a girl, such a shame, let's go home, I'm tired" Simon said,

before leaving, I glanced at them again, this time someone stopped the commotion, she looked at my direction, I was scared for a moment, her eyes was glaring at me while her lips was bleeding, I was thinking if she was really looking at me, the tree was blocking me, how can she?, then another girl pulled her and they started to run as they heard the cop's coming, at my room I was thinking how can a girl act that way, how can a girl fight with a guy and she ends up winning?, what's happening to the world, will women conquer a man's world?, will we end up as slaves?, maybe I'm thinking way ahead or I'm just too tired.

the next day I was on my way to a practice when I saw a familiar face, it was her, that scary girl, she was standing in front a bookstore staring, I decided to follow her, I saw her enter a convenience store, I went in acting as if I was buying, I saw her come out now wearing a uniform, so she is working here, funny, I thought she was out of work or something, after a while of snooping, a guy came up to me asking if I was going to buy something, I grabbed the first thing I saw, a bag of chips, well I grabbed a bottle of C2 it might come in handy anyways, I went up to the counter and paid for it, the girl on the counter looked like the girl who was pulling her that night, she noticed I was looking at the back and she asked me who I was looking at, I said no one and then left.

after our practice Blake and the other's decided to drink at a local bar we hang out to,after 2 rounds of drinks I saw her again, she entered the bar,

"dude,are you alright, who are you hiding from?" Simon asked
"what?, I'm not hiding"
"oh really, then why are you acting as if you stole something, look at you, you're starting to sweat"
"I'm not, just finish your drink so we can go home"
"I'm not drunk yet, if you want you can go ahead, but be careful they might find you, ha ha ha"
"ha ha funny, I'm going home"
"hey I'm joking man, stay for a while"
"I'm tired, I'll see you all tomorrow, don't be late okay?"

I left them laughing at me, then I saw her again leaving the bar, why do I keep seeing her, I followed her again, I saw her buy food at a burger stand, then she gave it to a homeless guy and she shook his hand and as she was leaving she gave out a smile to that homeless guy, wow, she's not bad after all, I stopped following her when she went inside another bar, at home I was thinking about her, I was interested about her, is it possible to have two sides in a person?, is she evil or good?, what is she? and who is she?, I have to know, I decided to drop by the store she works at, bought the same stuff, and lucky enough she was the one on the counter, I paid for it, and looked at her behind my sunglasses and then....I smiled, and she smiled back, I kept buying there everyday, and I think she got used to it, but I never had the courage to ask her name, maybe I only want to see her but not to get to know her or maybe not, I don't know yet.

*knock, knock*

"come in"
"sir Keith"
"Malcolm, what are you doing here?"
"we have to talk sir, you might want to sit down"
"what is it?"
"I came here to tell you that your father wants you to manage the Hotel, as you know as his Heir you have to start being responsible"
"Malcolm I've been studying business management for 4 years, and I worked for the Hotel for 1 year, you don't need to tell me what to do, I already know it"
"yes, I know sir, but your father insist that you start handling the company now, he's planning on retiring soon"
"we've already talked about this, he gave me 1 year to be free and do what I want, before I manage the Hotel, it's only been 5 months since our talk, don't tell me his not keeping his words"
"sir, there are things you don't know, please, come see your father, talk to him"
"what ever, just go, I'll drop by his office later, okay"

No comments :

Post a Comment